Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New to Pinterest

Ok is it just me or am I the only one who is new to Pinterest? After seeing everyone post on Facebook about their pins, I decided to give it a try. I started by googling Pinterest to learn why it has become so popular. After reading oodles of info on how and why this has become the newest forum for social
media I created an account and uploaded a photo of a hat I crocheted. In a matter of minutes I had 20 repins. Cool. Who knew? I was shocked. So, I guess I'll keep posting. I wasn't quite sure if I was doing it correctly but I figure as long as I keep having repins I must be doing something right. I even figured out how to post my pin to my blog (I think). Gads! Actually it really wasn't that hard. There is a small learning curve but I'll keep plugging away.



No comments:

Post a Comment