Friday, February 24, 2012

I Love This Yarn!

Have you ever walked into an arts & crafts store and felt a rush of excitement and then become utterly amazed as you gaze upon row after row of beautiful yarn in every color and weight? It happens to me every time I go into a Hobby Lobby. I love that store and my favorite yarn just happens to be called "I Love This Yarn." It's wonderful. I admit I am addicted to yarn. There are so many to choose from. I love to walk down each isle and feel all the different kinds of yarn and pull two or three down to see how they would blend together in making a hat. It's like paradise, and tomorrow I am heading to Statesboro to gorge myself on yarn.

I found a coupon online in case you feel the overwhelming urge to yarn shop tomorrow as well. 


Click on the image to print the coupon.




No comments:

Post a Comment